where doctors come to be healed
Our 60-Day Digestive Revitalize™ provides a real solution for GERD (Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease), also known as acid reflux disease.
©2016. All rights reserved.
The Digestive Revitalize Will Change Your Life!
Suffering from Acid Reflux will be a nothing but a distant memory.
The best treatment your medical doctor can offer you for your acid reflux disease is a PPI blocker (proton pump inhibitor) which impedes the production of hydrochloric acid (HCL) by preventing hydrogen ions (H+) from forming in the parietal cells.
If you read the labels for these drugs you will notice that they direct you to not take them for no more than 30 days. Yet, your doctor has probably been renewing your prescription over and over again, for years.
This is the real reason why you have stomach inflammation:
When enterocyte epithelial cells in the intestinal lining and epithelial cells in the gut mucosal barrier are stressed, they will emit their electrons which decreases their voltage. As the voltage drops, the polarity of these cells with shift until they flip. When a cell's polarity flips from normal, which is somewhere around minus 25-20 millivolts (-25mV) towards a positive charge, the cell begins to rapidly lose oxygen. (In other words, the more positive the charge of a cell, the fewer number of electrons available.) In the presence of a toxin; calcium ion motility is also disrupted which inhibits new oxygen from being transported into the cell.
A cell that losses enough oxygen (through this oxidative stress) will become acidic. This acidity is what causes the inflammation, the burning sensation. If this process continues in the wrong direction, then the cell will experience forced cell death, or early and unscheduled apoptosis.
This is what causes the burning. It's not because you have too much hydrochloric acid. It's because you have acidity caused by cellular distress on a massive level.
Furthermore, the lack of HCL in the gut and the loss of oxygen to cells in the gut allow unfriendly bacteria to flourish, parasites to feed and secrete hydrogen gas (burping and flatulence), and fungus to form in the blood.
The excrement from the bacterium also has a toxic effect on the gut. That's why you burn after consuming bleached white flour, sweets, beer, or wine. These simple organisms love carbohydrates (fructose, glucose, lactose, and starch.) They do not have an excretory system, so as soon as they feed, they excrete. The excrement forms a toxic biofilm that the bacterium latch onto and live, causing irritation to the epithelium. We have all seen the skinny man, on Nexium, with the pear-shaped belly. Sadly, his gut is nothing more than a petri dish. We are here to help.
HCL is integral for maintaining a proper balance of gut microbiota (friendly bacteria) and bad bacteria. If you have athlete's foot or candida, this could be caused by your lack of HCL production. HCL helps to eliminate parasites in the digestive system and supports the intestines to release bicarbonate into the blood, thereby keeping it more alkaline (adding electrons.) The alternative, when things are wrong, is to actually secrete HCL directly into the bloodstream, thus making your blood more acidic; the perfect breeding ground for spirochetes and further complications.
When HCL enters the intestines it also signals the gallbladder to release bile into the digestive system. Bile is necessary for breaking down and absorbing fats essential for lasting ATP (adenosine triphosphate) cellular energy. HCL also breaks down proteins to produce essential amino acids necessary for proper cell growth and regeneration. HCL signals the pancreas to produce gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) which is necessary for brain function. HCL, we can't live without it!
Interestingly, when the brain doesn't get enough GABA, the result is often that the person has difficulty stopping behaviors that they know may be causing them harm. I have a friend down the block who has been on Nexium or its generic, Omeprazole, for over 12 years. He would like to join our program, but he just can't make a shift in his behavior pattern. How many times have we seen this with addictive behavior?
PPI blockers inhibit the uptake of progesterone which is one of the essential materials the body needs for ensuring the proper function of the thyroid. Too often, we see clients who have been on a PPI blocker for multiple years who are also diagnosed with hypothyroidism II. Some of the symptoms of hypothyroidism are being cold in the morning, poor energy, brittle nails, dry hair, dry mouth, puffiness under the eyes, eczema, heart palpitations, asthma attacks, apnea, abnormal sweating, eczema, fearfulness, carpal tunnel, arthritis, forgetfulness, headache, hearing loss, joint pains, magnesium deficiency, mouth sores, sensitivity to light, zinc deficiency, tinnitus, and more.
Finally, the closer is that all medications kill your gut microbiome. One of the many functions of the gut microbiome, more commonly known as probiotics or "friendly" bacteria, is they are the workers that synthesize cobalamin in our bodies to help make Vitamin B12 work its magic. My friend, Dr. Thomas Brennan, refers to Vitamin B12 as the "crown jewel" of all vitamins. It is important for the normal functioning of the brain, the nervous system, and for the formation of blood. It is involved in the metabolism of every cell in the body; affecting DNA synthesis and regulation, and also; fatty acid synthesis and energy production. All of Vitamin B12's many benefits are still not completely known.
(Additionally, pernicious anaemia is the result of an autoimmune process whereby the parietal cells create auto-antibodies against the gastric H+/K+-adenosine triphosphatase (the gastric proton pump) causing loss of gastric parietal cells. The loss of parietal cells results in diminished production of intrinsic factor, a glycoprotein secreted by the parietal cells. Intrinsic factor is necessary for B12 absorption. Deficiency of intrinsic factor results in B12 deficiency.
From day one of our program, you could be off the PPI blocker and never have to look back again!
Our Digestive Revitalize Program
How do we do it?
- Introduce specific organically grown foods that are packed with electrons!
- Restore the gut microbiome to bacterium ratio to approximately 85 to 15%.
- Aid the body to extricate any and all parasites, heavy metals, and chemical toxins from the blood, muscles, soft tissues, and organs using various combinations of natural drinks, foods, and minerals.
- Replace probiotics and support prebiotics with up to 56 living gut microbiome species.
- Support those organs that are in charge of elimination; namely the liver, kidneys, and the skin with targeted detox and replenishment protocols.
- Give the materials that your parietal cells need to make their own hydrochloric acid. Replenish and repair the epithelium, the glycocalyx surface coat which contains natural digestive enzymes* and the gut mucosal barrier. (A little- known fact is that heavy metal toxicity can cause damage to the intestinal mucosa that can, in turn, cause intestinal dysbiosis; a condition occurring from small intestinal bacterial overgrowth (SIBO) or small intestinal fungal overgrowth (SIFO), candida overgrowth, leaky gut, abdominal pain and compromised immune function.)
- Help the body to properly break down fats again. Once your body is making its own hydrochloric acid, the HCL in your intestine signals the gallbladder to release bile so that you can properly break down all fats and lipids into essential amino acids. Lipids are the best source for lasting energy. With a detoxified liver, bile production and flow to the gallbladder are improved. Yes. The right fats ARE good for you if you have a healthy gut!
- Yes. There's more!
* This is where we see many nutritionists miss the mark. Suggesting clients take betaine and digestive enzymes is not a therapy. It should be used as an intermediary step within a larger process. They will tell you that with these products the body will eventually begin to make its own hydrochloric acid naturally, but this is not the case. The materials that the body requires to make HCL have nothing to do with these artificial products.
Get back to your youthful self again!
Importantly: If you have a hiatal hernia, we can correct it without the need for surgery, naturally and gently.
In 60 days, you will be moving full speed ahead; the liver will be renewed and detoxified, the gut will be regenerated and functioning like-new, and you will look and feel younger.
©2016. All rights reserved.